Izbrani forum: Odklop

Izbrana tema: Treniranje smejalnih mišic :)

Prikaz samo enega sporočila - znotraj teme...

anon-39471 sporočil: 3.127
[Odklop] Tema: Treniranje smejalnih mišic :)
[#711634] 13.02.10 19:57 · odgovor na: anon-35163 (#708231)
Odgovori   +    11
Ko smo že pri ljudeh, ki imajo preveč časa... res vredno poslušanja :)))

www.entertonement.co...hone-call-

Če kdo nima zvočnikov, je tule celoten magnetogram:

"Telemarketer Calls Murder Scene"

When a telemarketer calls Tom Mabe, Tom pretends to be a police officer at a crime scene and asks the telemarketer to come to the scene.

Tom Mabe: Hello?

Telemarketer: Yes, Can I speak with Tom Mabe?

Tom: Whos calling?

Tele: This is Mike . You have been selected to receive a complete digital satellite system for free. With this youre going to-

Tom: Let me ask you something. Did you know Tom Mabe? Were you a friend of his?

Tele: No, Im not. Im just calling to offer-

Tom: Hold that thought, hold on a second (Hey guys, get really good pictures of the body, and dust everything down for prints.) Mike, you there?

Mike: Yeah.

Tom: Yeah, let me bring you up to speed. Youve actually called a murder scene. Mr Mabe is no longer with us. Im Officer Clarke. Im conducting a homicide investigations. I want to ask you a series of questions. First of all - what was the nature of the business you had with Tom Mabe?

Mike: I...I had no business with him. Im sorry to have bothered-

Tom: No, hang on. Im going to ask you to stay on the phone, this call has already been traced and we may need you to come in for further questioning.
Mike: You dont understand. Im just calling -

Tom: No, you dont understand, unless you want to be charges with obstruction of justice, it is imperative that you keep your ass on the phone, Mike.

Mike: How about you just talk with my supervisor?

Tom: No, we will get to your supervisor in a second. First, give me your where-abouts.

Mike: I am at work.

Tom: Youre at work?

Mike: Yes.

Tom: You being a smart ass?

Mike: No sir.

Tom: Let me put it to you this way, Mike. Say I wanted to mail your ass a letter. What would I have to write on the outside of the envelope to ensure that the mailman would deliver it right to your ass? Geographically speaking Mike, where is work?

Mike: 40 West Littleton, Colorado

Tom: Now hold on thats -

Mike: Yes sir.

Tom: Hold on one second alright. (Get the Littleton Police Department, Homicide Division on the phone, give them this information. Tell them that he is being sought in connection with a fatal shooting and aggravated robbery.) How do you know Mr. Mabe again?

Mike: Wait. You are calling the Littleton Police Department? Im hundreds of miles away. I dont even know the guy. Im in Colorado.

Tom: No, dont let that scare you, it is just a formality. Have you ever been to his place of residence?

Mike: No!

Tom: And tell me again, where were you last night between the hours of 8 and 10?

Mike: Im not feeling real comfortable by any of this.

Tom: Have you even ever spoke with Mr. Mabe, Mike?

Mike: No, I havent. I dont even know the guy. Thats what Ive been trying to tell you.

Tom: Ok, great. Just calm down, hold on. Look, just back up. Ive just got one more question for you, Mike. As you well know, Im sure, Mr. Mabe was a flaming homosexual. And there is no easy way of asking this, I dont want to embarrass you or nothing, but were you his gay lover?

Mike: What? No! What the hell kind of question is that?

Tom: Look, look. If gay is your way, that is OK. I still know there are a lot of you gay people in that closet. Not saying I havent thought about it myself, you know? Hop over to Las Vegas or something, buy a couple of drinks, cute little Mexican midget.

Mike: This is ridiculous.

Tom: Hello?