Izbrani forum: Odklop

Izbrana tema: Špeckahlanje

Prikaz samo enega sporočila - znotraj teme...

pobalin sporočil: 14.456
[Odklop] Tema: Špeckahlanje
[#2677962] 10.10.17 11:54 · odgovor na: pobalin (#2677715)
Odgovori   +    0
New Yorker zna poslati res hude teaserje za svoje long-read članke!
This January, a few days before Donald Trump’s Inauguration, Mike Enoch, a self-proclaimed leader of the alt-right movement and one of the most prominent anti-Semites in the country, got doxed. It turned out that his real name was Mike Peinovich, and that he lived on the Upper East Side, with his Jewish wife. I was intrigued, to say the least. In general, I am opposed to doxing—I worry about vigilante mobs, false positives, slippery slopes—but not opposed enough, apparently, to overcome my curiosity. Two e-mail addresses were listed as belonging to Enoch. I wrote to them both.
He responded right away. I made no secret of the fact that I found his views repugnant, but I explained that I wanted to know how he’d ended up in this predicament and what he planned to do next. At one point, I wrote him a long note trying to persuade him to talk to me. His entire response was “You seem kinda mad.” We went back and forth for a while, but I had no real success in drawing him out, and eventually we both lost interest.
Then I heard back from the other e-mail address. “I am not the Mike Peinovich to whom you addressed this email, but I am his father,” it read. “Until two days ago, I was totally unaware of his ‘alt-right’ activities. . . . I am struggling to understand how [he] could have said, posted or tweeted the things that are attributed to him.” Four days after the rally in Charlottesville, where Enoch made a speech about “white genocide,” I went to meet Mike, Sr., to ask him how his son had strayed so far from his progressive upbringing.
www.newyorker.com/ma...upremacist

Neposredni odgovori na sporočilo št. 2677962

Strani: 1

pobalin sporočil: 14.456
[Odklop] Tema: Špeckahlanje
[#2678712] 13.10.17 13:22 · odgovor na: pobalin (#2677962)
Odgovori   +    1
Za konec tedna pa en tak groteskno bizaren pogled iz lufta na priobalno periferijo San Diega,

www.google.si/maps/p...17.1599036

ki je bil medijsko opažen že pred toliko leti, da se lahko zadevo danes ponovi

www.dailymail.co.uk/...stika.html

in BTW vpraša, kam je šlo 600 zelenih jurjev, če je zračni posnetek svastika bloka danes enak kot pred petimi oz. 50 leti. American taxpayers deserve an answer, I guess. :-)

Strani: 1