Izbrani forum: Odklop

Izbrana tema: Špeckahlanje

Prikaz samo enega sporočila - znotraj teme...

pobalin sporočil: 14.456
[Odklop] Tema: Špeckahlanje
[#2643147] 04.03.17 11:39 · odgovor na: pobalin (#2643141)
Odgovori   +    0
Še en zanimiv članek Siola:
Burni časi pred Alenko Žnidaršič Kranjc
Največji zasebni pokojninski sklad v državi, v katerem varčuje več kot 80 tisoč ljudi, je pred velikimi lastniškimi spremembami. To bo vplivni Alenki Žnidaršič Kranjc omogočilo, da se še utrdi v njegovem lastništvu. Letos jo čaka še ena pomembna fronta - Luka Koper.
siol.net/posel-danes...njc-436667

Neposredni odgovori na sporočilo št. 2643147

Strani: 1

pobalin sporočil: 14.456
[Odklop] Tema: Špeckahlanje
[#2643327] 06.03.17 10:51 · odgovor na: pobalin (#2643147)
Odgovori   +    0
O Uberju tukaj že nekaj časa nisem zasledil nobenega članka, se je pa zadnje čase kar nekaj zanimivih pojavilo na senčni strani Alp.
In an email outlining his decision to leave after three years of service, Baker said: “I have always wanted to apply my experience in technology and growth to the public sector. And now seems like the right moment to get involved.”
www.thedrum.com/news...ent-claims
Uber was already off to a bad start in 2017, but the year is getting worse by the day, if not the hour, for the $69 billion ride-hailing company.
Here's everything that's happened to Uber over the last 14 days:
nordic.businessinsid...up-2017-3/
Uber, man... what are you doing? You keep stuffing up so much. First there was the #deleteUber campaign, with more than 200,000 Uber customers in the US deleting their accounts over Uber's position on President Trump's economic advisory council. Next, the revelations from a former Uber employee detailing the culture of sexual harassment at the company. Then, incredibly, actual video of CEO Travis Kalanick being a massive jerk to an Uber driver, prompting him to release a statement acknowledging he needs to "grow up".
www.gizmodo.co.uk/20...ter-right/
"I must fundamentally change as a leader and grow up," Kalanick, 40, wrote in a note to Uber employees Tuesday, Feb. 28. "This is the first time I’ve been willing to admit that I need leadership help and I intend to get it."
newsforthegigeconomy...or-rivals/

Strani: 1