Izbrani forum: Odklop

Izbrana tema: Špeckahlanje

Prikaz samo enega sporočila - znotraj teme...

pobalin sporočil: 14.456
[Odklop] Tema: Špeckahlanje
[#2642125] 25.02.17 20:36 · odgovor na: pobalin (#2642108)
Odgovori   +    0
Tole je sveže in obvezno branje za vse, ki se tukaj naslajajo nad finančnimi nasveti, investicijskimi namigi in najpodjetniškimi idejami. Evo, berite in sanjarite, če hočete najti vir, pa uporabite gugl, da ne bom sokriv za kakšno nesrečo. ;-)
Slovenia #Buzzing
Branson’s latest leaked investment goes viral! How many new Slovene millionaires will it create?
Sarah Braun, contributor, I cover ideas from Business News Investor Team, Business News Slovenia
Sir Branson was furious at first over the leak of his new online trading platform several days ago. He heads a group of investors putting over $20 million into its development over the past year. The goal is simple: use the latest technology to profit on over 80% of trades.
"We wanted only a small group at first until we were sure it worked. I didn't want to have my name on it until I could stand behind the product. Now that it's out, I'll share that our initial test group had incredible success!"
One lucky Slovene, Andrew Lee, was part of the initial test group. He lost his job last year and turned his life around with only $250.
Before 2017, Andrew Lee had a hard couple of years. At 35, he spiraled into depression after losing his wife in a car accident and then his job. Andrew couldn't pay his bills and was almost evicted. But now, Andrew’s life has changed completely...
I've seen plenty of scams online before so I almost clicked out of that video. The technique they talked about made sense though so I kept watching."
"I took the dive, deposited $300 and went through the written material with my broker. I didn't expect much but I learned so much in those 2 days. I made about $600 USD the first week. As promised, there weren't any commission fees and I get paid just 3 short days after I request a payout!"
UPDATE: February 2017… After receiving many requests asking how to start trading binary options, we made this short guide.
Note: Top binary options platforms have daily caps on new Slovene traders. Each day, they only accept a limited number of new applicants. This lets brokers provide free personalized one-on-one support for all new traders. If you're not accepted right away, keep trying! We'll keep this section updated with our recommended broker info.