Izbrani forum: Odklop

Izbrana tema: Treniranje smejalnih mišic :)

Prikaz samo enega sporočila - znotraj teme...

siap sporočil: 2.195
[Odklop] Tema: Treniranje smejalnih mišic :)
[#2343922] 05.03.14 16:07 · odgovor na: (#2343772)
Odgovori   +    5
A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced elevenhusbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle.I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been marriedeleven times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative. He kept telling me howgreat it was going to be." "Husband #2 was in Software Services. He was never really sure how itwas supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back tome." "Husband #3 was from Field Services. He said everything checked outdiagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up." "Husband #4 was in Telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order,he didn't know when he would be able to deliver." "Husband #5 was an Engineer. He understood the basic process but wantedthree years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-artmethod." "Husband #6 was from Administration. He thought he knew how, but hewasn't sure whether it was his job or not" "Husband #7 was in Marketing. Although he had a product, he was neversure how to position it." "Husband #8 was a psychiatrist. All he ever did was talk about it." "Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look." "Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was..... God, Imiss him!" "Husband #11 was a Dispatcher. He could point you in the direction toget there but couldn't actually drive the load home. "But now that I've married you, I'm so excited!" "Good," said the husband, "But, why?" "You're with the Government. This time I KNOW I'm gonna get SCREWED!!!!

Vse ocene tega sporočila:

Gostje ne morejo pregledovati ocen