Strani: 1

crt sporočil: 27.190
[#2819041] 26.02.20 10:42
Odgovori   +    0
White House National Economic Council Director Larry Kudlow said on CNBC Tuesday that the coronavirus is contained in the United States.

"We have contained this... I won't say airtight, but pretty close to airtight. We've done a good job in the United States," Kudlow said.

"This is a human tragedy… I don't think it's going to be an economic tragedy at all," he said.

Kudlow made the comments on the same day the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned Americans to prepare for the virus to spread in the United States.

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Monday suggested on his show that an outbreak of coronavirus in China was being "weaponized" by the news media against President Trump.

"Folks, this coronavirus thing, I want to try to put this in perspective for you. It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump," Limbaugh said.

"You think I’m wrong about this? You think I’m missing it by saying that’s ... Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks," he continued.

Strani: 1